Thursday 5 December 2013

My favourite sources of motivation

As a boy who was born in the 80s, grew up in the 90s and became conscious of the world in the early 2000, I have already been influenced by the sounds and the trends of three decades. Even though my taste for music is within an indefinite range that goes from pop to classical music, and classic rock, with no embarrassment, when it comes to workout music I become extremely picky. My past as a teenager has been marked by very few soundtracks that I adopted as my soundtrack during those adventures that require intense, and sometimes painful, physical effort. Therefore here is my personal list of the sources of motivation that still work whenever I am beyond the 25th km and need a serious pushup.




Rocky 4 training montage - Hearts On Fire
Going distance 


And, of course, some motivation speeches:

Be Great, Powerful Beyond Measure




No comments:

Post a Comment