Saturday 2 April 2016

So what's the plan?



Hello running lovers,
it has been a while indeed. Had to catch up with some priorities in life.
I was recently running in the city of Leuven, when I heard my name from a distance. It was a lucky moment since I usually wear headphones and really live in another dimension with no people, nor noise around.

"Francesco!" that voice screamed.

He was an old friend of mine, I trained with for a while when I was into triathlon and Ironman. He is now in the belgian army and apparently he has not been actively training anymore.
He asked about me, and since I was running, there was really no doubt about my dedication.

"Nothing changed man" I said
"I eat, I run, I work. And I keep doing that in every permutation".

He asked me about the blog, this space I created almost three years ago and abandoned for a while.
That guy made me think. He told me that he was checking the site once in a while, hoping for me to post something.
I understand my writings are probably not like the ones by Shakespeare (even though that guy was boring enough not to have a website ;) but hey, I should have kept writing!

So, here I am, in my flesh and bones, on my keyboard again (brand new clicky one), writing about my passion, and ramblings while I give time to those two legs down there to recover and get ready for their next one.

Gipsy is back.


No comments:

Post a Comment