Monday 18 April 2016

Running for clean water




Hello runners&friends!
When I run the long distance, I drink, fresh and clean water carried by myself or gently provided by supporters. Such a nice feeling and relief!
Unfortunately, there are people in this world who don't have such a gift. Unbelievable uh?
There are children and adults who can only satisfy their primary needs with dirty water if any.
What can we do?
I'm fundraising for children and communities around the world who are in need of clean water. Only $50 can provide someone with clean water for life. Did you know that more than 1,000 children under age 5 die every day from diarrhea caused by unsafe water? That’s more than AIDS and malaria combined.
I joined World Vision, one of the largest providers of water in the developing world, and I need your help to reach new people with clean water.
With your help, we can provide clean water, basic sanitation, and hygiene education to prevent disease and death.

Will you join me by giving a donation to help me reach my goal?

Visit my page on World Vision. Water will be tastier for all of us. 
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment