Wednesday 27 November 2013

The one before the last


I just came back from a 9km run in the forest of Sart-Tilman in Liege, Belgium.
Legs were not responding as I expected in the first part. After a few hills everything was working just fine. On the road that usually takes me back to the department where I work, I turned left this time, in order to have a more relaxed run on the track and field.
It is really hard to find a straight road that is longer than 500 mt and completely flat here in Liege.
Today it would have been stupid to put my body under useless stress with some trail running or, even worse, climbing into one of the steep roads we usually take.
What can I say? It's quite freezing out there, temperature is going down every day. Legs don't care, hands do. It would be nice if we have a dry winter day next saturday, at least during the four hours I need to cover the challenging distance of 51.5 km.

Apart the cold, the rest is fine.
Looking forward.

Pasta time.

No comments:

Post a Comment