Monday 28 April 2014

Summary of week 17

This summary will be short, for the reasons that will be clear in a minute.

21/04/2014
rest


22/04/2014
Went to Sart Tilman. Ran the usual loop around Bois de Saint Jean the first time with Francois, then I made it longer alone, which meant another loop. Total milage of 27 km and elevation gain of 550 meters.  Felt a bit of pain in the left knee...


23/04/2014
I decided to run to the station, take the train and run to the office. Usually that is a running session of about 13 km, one way. This time I had to take the bus due to an awfully painful knee.


After 2 days I got a terrible diagnosis: patellar tendinitis.

Game over. At least for the next two weeks.
Wish me a fast recovery.



 




2 comments:

  1. Enjoy reading your blog all the best for a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gareth. I am eager to go back to the road, where I belong ;)

      Delete