Friday 25 July 2014

An update from hot Puglia, southern Italy, the heel of Italy, geographically speaking. We decided to spend our holiday this summer. Running here is just awesome even thought it has to be an early-morning activity. In fact, heat is a big problem here.
I have been running both intervals and long distance in the country side of Molfetta (check my Strava) and, indeed, the hydration belt revealed to be absolutely essential, even not sufficient after 25 km in the sun. Thankfully I can stand the heat quite well. But I usually get rid of my running shirt in crazier conditions. Have a read at this, if you don't stand the heat at all. Except that, well... we use underwear or running shorts ;)

What else? I bought new road shoes. Still putting some miles on them and preparing my review on this very blog.

Stay tuned and happy warm running!



No comments:

Post a Comment