Sunday 27 April 2014

Summary of week 15

Two weeks after the not-easy-at-all 80 km of Paris, the only purpose has been to get back to the road with an easy pace and relax as much as possible. 


7/04/2014
9 km on the hills of Sart Tilman. I must admit that I've been running easy here. Hills were not scary but I never tried to attack one. I also found a new path, quite steep, that will probably be a new friend in the near future. 

8/04/2014
Whenever I go back to Leuven and plan a running session there, I accept the fact that there will be no hills at all. A peaceful 12 km run is definitely a relaxing one. 

9/04/2014
I recently decided to commute to feet, from bike. This means that I am planning to run to work every morning. The transition is taking a while, due to technical problems I will write about. A total run of 15 km from home to the station to the office and back. 

10/04/2014
Easy easy easy: 6 km and a lot of stretching. I need it!

11/04/2014
When Caroline wants to go to the sea, that's clearly an order I cannot deny. The only thing I can do is packing my stuff, lock a pair of shoes on the back pack and drive to the belgian sea. The first thing I've been doing after parking the car was a 12 km by the sea. Pretty windy up there!

12/04/2014
Wake up, get a light breakfast and run. These are the rules when I am at the sea. A windy 10 km run, indeed.

13/04/2014
Last day of the weekend doesn't really mean that I should run at a faster pace than the previous days. For some reason I have been running a 21 km at the steady pace of 4' per km. Quite flat, quite windy. A lot of sun. Loved it!

Total milage 85km 

No comments:

Post a Comment