Wednesday 15 April 2015

Training harder. Doing what it needs to be done

A small update from the running department.
As some of you know, I set my next race to May 17, Trail de la Lesse. A 50 km trail run nearby Liege in Belgium. One more time to "feel the hill", pumping lactate around the blood stream. One more time to feel alive.

The training of the last four weeks has changed to become harder and harder. A steep increase of mileage characterised it, as you can see from the screenshot below. I also added interval training sessions to the mix and after four weeks I can feel the  improvement of my cardio condition.

I am being followed by iamsofit.com and added strengthening exercises at the gym (will publish some schedules in a later post). Caroline of iamsofit.com is also providing a nutrition plan. 

Running towards best shape of the season.
Keep it up!




No comments:

Post a Comment